A Tough, Universal Flooring Surface
Used in garages, living rooms, kitchens rumpus room and more...
Epoxy floor finishes have a smooth and seamless surface making it an ideal flooring system in high traffic, entertainment and work areas.
Epoxy flooring can be used on garages, living rooms, domestic & commercial kitchens, rumpus rooms, alfresco areas, playrooms, laundries, restaurants, shopping centres, workshops, gym and offices.
Domestic and commercial garage and kitchen floors benefit from the water, chemical and oil resistant properties of epoxy flooring, while the seamless surface is hygienic and easy to maintain.
- Low Maintenance
- Water Resistant
- Oil Resistant
- High Gloss
There are several different types of epoxy flooring that you can choose from. These include:
- Self-dispersing epoxy floors – this is a very strong floor and thus is used in areas of high traffic and heavy use.
- Self-dispersing epoxy floors with quartz sand – same as a self-dispersing epoxy floor but with excellent anti slip properties.
- Self-levelling epoxy floors – these floors are easy to clean and look after and they are very popular for use in kitchens, dining rooms, and so on.
- Mortar epoxy floors – this is the strongest of all epoxy floors available. They are also good for repairing cracks before laying another type of epoxy floor.
- Gravelled epoxy floors – this the most decorative of all epoxy floors but it is also the most complicated floor to lay. These floors have well anti slip qualities.
- Epoxy terrazzo floors – these are also very decorative epoxy floors and they are mainly used in large spaces.
- Epoxy antistatic floors – these are used in sensitive areas where there should be no static present in the environment at all.
- Epoxy flaked floors – these floors are epoxy based but they actually have coloured chips or flakes laid within the floors for decoration. The flakes also provide a slightly rough surface that provides good anti slip qualities. The flakes come in different colours and can be mixed in the combination of your choice.
It is important to use high quality material and a trusted brand in epoxy flooring, which is why we choose APC 100% solids products which give the best results.
- Epirez epoxy resins
- Epoxy flooring
- Commercial safety flooring
- All prep and floor grinding
- Concrete sealing
- Polished concrete
- Garage flooring and resurfacing
- Hotels flooring
- Kitchens flooring
- Inside pools flooring
- Inside footpaths resurfacing
- and more